Paul Green School Of Rock
Now accepting enrollment coast-to-coast !
Our Summer Boot Camps are ideal programs for musicians ages 7-18 who want an immersive summer day camp experience. Students spend one to two full weeks working in a hands-on atmosphere honing their performance and ensemble expertise as well as learning valuable music industry-related skills.
Not only will they meet and interact with other talented young musicians, they're also given unique access to established music professionals who will share their experience and knowledge to help students understand some of the options open to them in the music industry. Summer Boot Camps are the perfect complement to our core program and a great introduction to the School of Rock.
Summer Boot Camps feature:
- Music Theory courses
- Classic rock music appreciation
- Crash course on the nuts and bolts of live performance
- Elements of song writing and composition
- Studio/ Rehearsal time
- Recording sessions
- Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboards and Vocal clinics
- Private and group instruction with music professionals
- A LIVE rock show performance for all of your friends and family
Performance and Recording Camps are now offered at most locations.
Select your nearest School of Rock branch forsummer camp info. Enrollment is limited!
Camp Type: Sports
Age of Campers: 8 to 19
Religious Affliation: None
Weekly Rate: $151 - $250